click to Download Map of Downtown Parking Lots
click to Download info on City parking lots and merchant validation
ConnDOT Commuter Rail lot at 24 Colony Street:
- 225 spaces in parking garage. First 2 hours free. $7/day. $40/month. Hartford Line customers pay only $2 when purchasing their rail ticket and paying the parking fee at the same time. Cash: pay at garage parking pay station. Credit/Debit Cards: pay at pay station or exit gate.
- Please access the public parking area from Colony Street side near 24 Colony Street. (Parking spaces accessible off Church Street are reserved for residents of the Residences at 24 Colony.)
ConnDOT Commuter Rail lot at 60 State Street:
- 65 surfaces parking spaces, pay at gate or at pay station when leaving. First 2 hours free.
City Garage at 60 Church Street and Grove Street:
- 123 spaces on Lower Level $2/hour, $10/day maximum. Parking rates apply from 8 AM-6PM weekdays.
- First 2 hours free with participating merchant validation.
- Free parking after 6 and on weekends and holidays.
- Paid monthly/overnight parking permits for lower level of garage are available through the Meriden Parking Commission.
- 127 spaces on Upper Level are contracted parking only from 7:30 AM-4:00 PM weekdays. Free parking is allowed on the upper deck after 4 PM on weekdays and on weekends.
- Overnight parking is not allowed on the upper deck. Cars will not be towed as long as they are not parked on the upper deck overnight. Lot must be free and clear of snow by 7:30 AM when contract parking begins.
- MxCC students are encouraged to use the upper parking deck for classes beginning after 4 pm to allow approved residents to park on the lower level after 5 pm.
- To get to the upper deck, take West Main Street to Grove Street. Pass the first garage entrance and continue to Church Street. Make a right on Church Street and take a right into the upper parking deck area. Gates will be open after 4 PM weekdays and on weekends
City lot at West Main/South Grove/30 Butler Street:
- 178 spaces $2/hour, $10/day maximum. First 2 hours free with participating merchant validation. Parking rates apply from 8 AM-6PM weekdays. Free parking after 6 pm weekdays, on weekends and holidays.
- Preferred parking for Meriden Superior Court
- Paid monthly parking permits are available through the Meriden Parking Commission.
City lot at 44 Hanover Street:
- 172 spaces free parking
- Preferred parking for Meriden Police Department and Meriden Senior Center
City lot at 31 Church Street (upper level surface lot):
- 65 spaces free parking
On Street Parking:
- Free as marked (one to three hours)
- Parking regulations enforced by the Meriden Police Department