In 2017, the Meriden Green will host free events all summer long! From the Twilight Summer Music Series on Friday and Saturday nights, to the Saturday Farmer's Market, and 1.6 miles of walking trails, there is something for everyone! Special events at the Meriden Green are posted on the Meriden2020 community events calendar. All events are free and open to the public unless noted. Come out and celebrate summer in Meriden CT! To reserve the amphitheater or other areas in the park for your next event, contact Vicky at the Meriden Parks Department, phone 203-630-4259 or download the Facilities Rental form.
- Twilight Summer Music series
- Meriden Farmer's Market
- Saturday mornings from July 8th to Oct 28th -Farmer's market. Sponsored by the Meriden Farmer's market.
- Meriden Youth Theater Cabaret, Saturday, July 15, 2017--4 PM to dusk. Sponsored by the YMCA.
- Restore with the Arts Car show and concert, Saturday, July 22, 2017. Sponsored by Restore with the Arts
- Car show 10 AM to 3 PM
- Music at the amphitheater from 12 PM to 9 PM
- Sunday, September 17th, 2017--1 PM to 5PM. Record Journal 150th anniversary celebration at the Meriden Green. Sponsored by the Record Journal.
- Thursday & Friday, September 28-29, 2017 -Nites in the City wine and beer tasting. Sponsored by the Meriden Rotary. Tickets required. Must be over 21.