The Meriden Green is Open!
The Meriden Green includes 1.6 miles of public walking trails, an amphitheater and stage available for community events. Special events at the Meriden Green are posted on the community events calendar. All events are free and open to the public unless noted. Highlights of scheduled events in summer 2017 include:
- Twilight Summer Music series--Friday nights: Aug 25th, Sept. 15 and Sept. 22 --7 to 9 PM. Sponsored by Restore with the Arts
- Meriden Farmer's Market--Saturday mornings from July 8th to Oct 28th. Sponsored by the Meriden Farmer's market.
- Wellness Walks--Thursday, Aug 24 at 8AM and Thursday, Aug 31 at 3:30 PM. Sponsored by the Midstate Chamber of Commerce.
- Pop up Market and Music! Saturday, Aug 26, 2017--4PM to 9PM. Sponsored by Restore with the Arts
- RJ 150th celebration! Sunday, September 17th, 2017--1 PM to 5PM. Record Journal 150th anniversary celebration at the Meriden Green. Sponsored by the Record Journal.
- Nites in the City! Thursday & Friday, September 28-29, 2017 -Nites in the City wine and beer tasting. Sponsored by the Meriden Rotary. Tickets required. Must be over 21.
- About the Meriden Green
- The Meriden Green-a USEPA Success Story
- Flyover the Meriden Green -You Tube Video
- Walking map of the Meriden Green