The Meriden Green is now open!
The Meriden Green includes 1.6 miles of public walking trails, an amphitheater and stage available for community events. Special events at the Meriden green are posted on the community events calendar. Highlights of scheduled events in summer 2017 include:
- Friday nights from June 16 to Aug 25th -Summer Music series. Sponsored by Restore with the Arts
- Saturday mornings from July 8th to Oct 28th -Farmer's market. Sponsored by the Meriden Farmer's market.
- Meriden Youth Theater July 15. Sponsored by the YMCA.
- Restore with the Arts car show and concert July 22. Sponsored by Restore with the Arts
- Sept 17th - RJ 150th anniversary. Sponsored by the Record Journal.
- Sept 28-29 -Nites in the City wine and beer tasting. Sponsored by the Meriden Rotary.
- About the Meriden Green
- The Meriden Green-a USEPA Success Story
- Flyover the Meriden Green -You Tube Video
- Walking map of the Meriden Green